Sunday 20 April 2014

I love cheeky children



Having two girls, who are, self confessed cheeky so and so's, I absolutely love cheeky children. Children with a personality and vibrant.

Not only do children like this make my job easier as they create beautiful photos, they don't tend to need any prompting.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting two gorgeous boys.  They started off shy, like little soldiers standing to attention, however after a few minutes, the smiles were there and the little belly giggles were beginning to emerge.

Amazingly bright, the eldest told me how he can make a light bulb shine with two wires, a screw and a battery, whilst his little brother stared adoringly at him.

I'm sure you will agree, the two boys relaxed so well I got this shot with little encouragement.

An amazing couple of boys, who over come challenges with smiles and funny faces,  something I think adults should try.





#funnyfacesrock   #cheekyboys


No comments:

Post a Comment